Hello friends! With Easter just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about how to spruce up our homes and create a beautiful table setting for our Easter festivities. This year, I am absolutely in love with the Grand Millennial trend, which is all about embracing traditional design elements with a modern twist. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing some ideas for creating a stunning Easter table top using the Grand Millennial style, with a color scheme of light blues, greens, and blush.
First, let’s talk about the color palette. Light blues, greens, and blush are soft, pastel hues that are perfect for springtime. They create a calming and serene atmosphere, which is perfect for a relaxing Easter brunch or dinner. When choosing decor items, look for items in these colors, such as tablecloths, napkins, and decorative accents like candles and vases.
Next, let’s talk about the Grand Millennial style. This trend is all about embracing traditional design elements, such as chinoiserie, florals, and vintage-inspired pieces, but with a modern twist. When decorating your Easter table top, incorporate these design elements through your choice of tableware, glassware, and decor items.
Here are some ideas for creating a stunning Easter table top in the Grand Millennial style, using a light blue, green, and blush color scheme:
- Mix and match patterns: Don’t be afraid to mix and match patterns on your table top. Use a floral tablecloth or placemats as a base, and then layer in patterned napkins and decorative plates in complementary colors. Look for patterns that incorporate flowers, birds, or butterflies for a springtime feel.
- Add chinoiserie accents: Chinoiserie is a traditional design style that features Chinese-inspired motifs, such as dragons, pagodas, and floral patterns. Incorporate chinoiserie accents into your Easter table top by using blue and white porcelain plates, vases, or decorative figurines.
- Use vintage-inspired glassware: Vintage-inspired glassware, such as cut crystal or etched glass, adds a touch of elegance to your table top. Look for glassware in shades of green, blue, or blush, and mix and match different patterns and shapes for an eclectic look.
- Add fresh flowers: No Easter table top is complete without fresh flowers! Use a mix of light blue, green, and blush blooms, such as hydrangeas, roses, and tulips, in vases or as a centerpiece. You could even create a floral wreath or garland to hang above your table.
- Incorporate metallic accents: Metallic accents, such as gold or silver candle holders, add a touch of glamour to your table top. Look for candle holders, napkin rings, or decorative trays in metallic finishes to add some sparkle to your Easter decor.
I hope these ideas have inspired you to create a beautiful Easter table top in the Grand Millennial style, using a light blue, green, and blush color scheme. Remember, the key to this trend is to mix and match traditional design elements with modern accents for a fresh and updated look. Happy decorating, and happy Easter!