My last beauty routine update was in the summer (see here), and since I have incorporated a few new beauty favorites from Nordstrom since then, I thought I would share an update of my go to simple beauty routine for fall. As the seasons change, I like to add a few new hues to the mix and let’s face it, I love any excuse to try out new goodies! There are of course my tried and true forever favorites like the Charlotte Tilbury flawless filterand setting powder and a few new instant holy grail finds! The first is this little NARS set of their best-selling orgasm shade, exclusive to Nordstrom! This set has the blush, lip gloss and the ‘multiple stick’, which you can use in endless ways. I like to use it as a highlighter and across my lids for a rosy glow. The other new to me favorite is the NARS creamy concealer. Let me first say, I am usually not a fan of concealer across the board. I think it makes you look overdone and cakes up no matter how much you use a damp beauty blender, BUT I think I have finally found THE ONE. And as with any true love, it always happens when you stop looking. I can’t recommend this concealer enough girls! (mine is shade Custard)
Let me also touch on a little pro tip that I live by and has helped me save a lot of money over the years, when it comes to my beauty product addition! Buy minis! I get so excited when the holidays come around and more and more make-up mini sets pop up. This is how I love to test out new products without the guilt of splurging on a full-size item. Thus, trying out the NARS set! Contrary to popular belief minis go a long way and let’s face it, also help create less waste. Just think about how much make-up you end up tossing because you didn’t use it all up before it expired. I have linked some favorite sets below that I’ve had my eye on. So many great lip gloss options!!
Lastly, I am also sharing a quick application tutorial on my IG stories for all of the below items, so if you have any questions on that hop on over HERE. I hope you like this round up and I’d love to hear your thought on these products as you try them for yourself! Have a fabulous day!
- NARS Orgasm Threesome Travel Size set – I HAD to try this peachy blush hue and sure enough it is just perfection. The gloss pairs perfectly with my forever favorite pillow talk lip pencil and the blush is literally the perfect shade! Also, the all over stick is amazing as a highlighter and I love dabbing a bit on my eye lids for an all over rosy glow.
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter – you know my love for this foundation/all over glow secret weapon. I use the medium shade 2 and apply all over with a damp beauty blender.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish setting powder (Shade 2 Medium) – The only setting powder I’ll ever use! I dust it all over before applying my bronzer and blush.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronzing powder – seen featured HERE, I am a huge fan of this bronzer (and I’ve tried too many!) I use the medium shade 2. Super buildable!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – ok y’all, this concealer! I usually don’t wear any concealer because I absolutely hate how cakey all of them get after a bit of wear but not this one! I’m so glad I gave it a try. I got shade custard.
- Supergoop Glow Screen tinted sunscreen – run don’t walk to buy this sunscreen! This has been a total game changer for my daily beauty routine. It’s tinted, gives an amazing glow and wears amazingly well under foundation. Basically everything I was not able to find in a sunscreen before!
- Benefit Precisely Brow – I’ve been chatting about this brow pencil forever. I use shade 1, light and it’s just perfect for a natural or statement look.
- Benefit Roller Liner matte – eye liner – My favorite liquid liner at the moment. Glides on great and stays put.
- Urban Decay Travel Size Pervesion Mascara – Ok guys this mascara! The brush is soft and let’s you build and build until your lashes look twice as long. Can’t recommend enough!
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lip pencil – You know I’ll never use another lip pencil EVER! Linking this little 4 piece set here, such a great deal!
A big thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post!