- MICROBLADING BROW PENCIL FROM BENEFIT – Just when I thought my “precisely brow” pencil from Benefit would be my forever holy grail brow tool, they have to go and one up themselves! This wet pencil does truly give you the look of microblade brows, and it’s super easy to use. Highly recommend as one of my favorite things of the week!
2. JENN LAKE’S LIVING ROOM REVEAL – there is nothing I love more than a good room reveal and this “after” by my blogger gal pal Jennifer Lake literally had me gasping! A girl after my own heart with her color pallet, this whimsical space is just unreal.
3. VITA GRACE ELOISE CARDIGAN – If I had to pick one thing to wear forever, I’m pretty sure it would be this cardigan. I’ve been eyeing it for a while, and since I’m obsessed with everything Vita Grace sells, I had high hopes that this piece would not disappoint, and it sure didn’t! Soft as a little cloud and the design is beyond swoon worthy. You can currently purchase it on preorder!
4. @IAMNATASHAMAYNE’S PAGE – If I am having an off day, I literally type in @iamnatashamayne into my IG search bar and treat myself 10 minutes of Natasha’s infectious positivity. She is like a brilliant, chic beyond words, anti-depressant pill that works in under 5 minutes! I promise Natasha aka The Vogue Attorney will instantly become your favorite new follow and her story and career trajectory is nothing short of inspiring!
5. GOOD READS: THE MONA LISA SISTERS – When you friend’s father writes his first book, you have to give it a read! And I’m so glad I did, because I was instantly pulled into this story, set in the late 1800s. George Cramer paints such a vivid picture with his words that you are truly instantly transported to Lura’s life and incredible journey.
Thanks for the advice. You made me curious about the book and the ig account to follow aswell. That cardigan in beyond graceful.
Yay I am so glad!! Happy Friday honey!! xo