There has been a waive of ‘big time’ bloggers creating limited edition partnerships with well known retailers and even launching their own stand alone brands in the recent years, and while I have been excited about some of them, this one stands out, and in a BIG way. When Blair Eadie announced that she will be partnering with Halogen, a Nordstrom brand, for a limited engagement of 150 pieces, I knew this would be something amazing. And as the collection launched yesterday, it sure did not disappoint!
SHOP BLAIR EADIE FAVORITES:
SHOP BLAIR EADIE FAVORITES:
But what makes it different, and why am I such a fan of Blair Eadie? Being a blogger myself (although let’s be real, not even in the same realm as Blair!), I can understand the lure of brands which might have large budgets and ideas, but might not ultimately be the right fit for your own big picture. My favorite thing about Blair has and always will be is that all throughout her enormous success she has managed to stay completely true to herself and her values when it comes to style and her point of view. She has coined such a unique style perspective and manages to keep making her “more is more” approach to fashion fresh, somehow still relatable, and completely inspiring.
I started making my big shopping plans the moment the collection was announced, and was able to get my hands on everything that was on my list, so stay tuned for LOTS more looks styled with he Atlantic-Pacific X Halogen pieces, but for now here are my first 5, with the pieces which were at the top of my shopping list.
BLAIR EADIE OUTFIT DETAILS:
- The Statement tulle skirt – this piece shouldn’t scare you away. In fact it is probably the most versatile piece in the collection. You can dress it up in a girly girl look, but just as easily pair down with converse and a denim jacket.
- The Faux Fur Jacket – this was at the top of my list the minute I saw it. I keep being amazed at the quality which comes along with the price point in this collection and in my opinion, you get the most for your money with this piece.
- Shoes, shoes, shoes! – I’ll be honest, I’m just going to pretend to count all the shoes in the collection as one item because truth be told, I bought most of them and need the false sense of reality here. With that being said, the shoes are SO good!! The fit is perfect and the heels are actually comfortable. And my favorite part, each style is 100% Blair!
- The Navy Lace Dress – this dress just made me swoon, and the item a lot of my girlfriends purchased as well. This is such a great piece to fit across many body types and tastes and is somehow at the same time extra and understated.
- The Fur Stole – this is such a great piece to get if you are looking to add just a bit of glam to your holiday looks. Once again, the quality overdelivers for the price point and the color blocking choices are just devine. No wonder I bought this piece in two colors!
I could talk about this collection forever but writing this blog post tonight has officially earned me a tub of coffee in the morning (aka in 4 hours) so until my next post with more Atlantic-Pacific x Halogen items, night night and happy shopping!